In a flooded room the carpets, floor and walls are all affected. We use our on-site drying techniques to dry and restore carpets, internal structures and contents. The procedure is safe and thorough. Our aim is to fully restore property, as we consider replacement a last resort.
ENVIRO concentrates its efforts on safely drying, the area flooded or damaged by water. Truckmounted extraction units are available around-the-clock to help minimize water damage to walls, floors and ceilings. The ENVIRO advantage combines our staff's professional know-how with state-of-the-art equipment and products.
Hi-Tech Drying Equipment:
- Powerful truck mounted for water removal
- New Zealand's largest range of commercial air movers and dehumidifiers
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters help us to accurately measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Injectidry structural drying system for walls, ceilings, hardwood flooring
- Reduces humidity levels to dry carpets, underlay and furniture
- Prevents metal corrosion, swelling and warping of floors, walls and furniture